Biyernes, Nobyembre 28, 2014

Somewhere (Free Verse)

[I wrote this in my 4th year in HS. We were required to compile self-written stories, poems, etc. You'll be reading the same intro lines over those posts. If not for Sir Dids Morales, my posts here won't be of this amount...and my skills in writing would not have been better.]


When someone makes me cry,

I go there.

When music sings a lie,

I go there.

When something isn't fine,

I go there.

When the sun doesn't shine,

I go there.

When my fire doesn't burn,

I go there.

When carousel doesn't turn,

I go there,

When my stars leaves me dreaming,

I go there.

When my heart almost stops from beating,

I go there.


And that there is somewhere.

Somewhere, where someone's arms

becomes my heaven.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento