Sabado, Nobyembre 29, 2014

Prince Charming

To hear the rough instrumental version and to know more of my original song, follow this link https://soundcloud.com/sharazalyn/prince-charming 

I
All my life
I keep on dreaming
To meet someone, how amazing
To love me real
Love me true
Love me for me, too!
Make me smile
All the while.
II
All my life
I keep on wond'ring
The meaning of love
Does it exist?
Or is it real?
Why some tell that it has no fear?
Refrain
I will hear the sweetest bells
Ringing how a star foretells
The fate of life of all designs
And the one that would be mine..
Chorus
For I wanna see that prince
So charming in my dreams
For I wanna be with someone
Whom my heart does beat
Dance with him on the endless florr
Hand in hand
We'll open the door
To a room of Forever Love..
III
All my life
I keep on thinking
If we will ever meet
Is there a chance?
I hope there is..
Yes, I'll find you for you hold the keys..
Refrain
Chorus 2x
To a room of Forever Love..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento