Miyerkules, Nobyembre 19, 2014

'Cause Girl

I wrote the lyrics of this song when I was in high school. This one's for a special friend named Zara Mari who moved to Canada with her family when we were in our third year.

I
It's raining outside
I'm on my window
Watching the sun
Hiding behind the clouds

II
There are no stars
Twinkling beside my bed
The lights are all out
Thinking of you, my friend

Refrain:
'Cause girl
I miss you
I'm crying,
"I love you"
Wherever you are
Wherever you are

Chorus:
All my life
I've been searching for you
Now that I've found you
You left me on air
But no wonder
It's how life seems to be

I think it's time to let go
But you'll still be a part of me

III
It's getting dark
Glancing on the sky
Waiting for one
Comet to come by

Bridge:
The way you see yourself in me
Is how I see myself in you
Just thinking of you
Just thinking of you

Coda:
Though far from each other
You're still a part of every me

If you wanted to hear me sing it, I will let you soon!

2 komento:

  1. "Though far from each other, You're still a part of every me"
    such a nice line to describe friendship :)
    The bond always stay even though friends we're apart. Yey! :)

    TumugonBurahin